This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bedsidemanor.com
This notice applies solely to the information collected on Bedside Manor's website including but not limited to the following:
- Personally identifiable information collected from users through the website, how the information is used, and with whom it might be shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of this data.
- Any security measures in place that protect from the misuse of your information.
- Any procedures for correcting inaccuracies in the collected information.
Bedside Manor will take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through the website, your information is protected both offline and online. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and relayed to us in a secure way. This can be verified by looking for a lock icon in the URL address bar on the left side, and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Website page.
Your Access to/Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contacts from us at any time. This may be done by contacting Bedside Manor at email@example.com or calling 704-442-4006. You may also:
- Inquire about what data we have about you, if any.
- Correct or change any information we have for you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
- Request we delete any data we have for you.
Collection of Information, Use, and Sharing
Bedside Manor is the sole owner of information collected on this website. We only collect/have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any reason.