Bedside Manor design associates are what makes shopping in our store a great experience. We are a home and lifestyle store selling everything from linens to home furnishings. If you have a passion for interior design and a confident personal style, you'll fit right in! That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our store that makes shopping fun, while establishing meaningful relationships with our customers, is what keeps them coming back.
We are currently interviewing for Full and Part-Time positions. The ideal candidate prioritizes excellent customer service and sales.
Sales Associate Requirements
- Sales and Customer Service Oriented
- Professional, Friendly, Proactive
- Creative, Organized and Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Physically able to move light furniture, boxes and merchandise
- Retail Pro software experience is a plus!
- Ability to work occasional weekends
Our Charlotte, NC store is located in the beautiful South Park area with restaurants, retail and other services conveniently nearby. Qualified applicants may submit resumes in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.