New to Bedside Manor this winter are our private label Silk Filled Duvets and Pillows. While both silk and wool are naturally hypoallergenic, no chemicals used, and both naturally wick moisture away from your body, silk also naturally repels pests like dust mites and bed bugs, and is far, far more luxurious feeling in a duvet cover as a duvet insert.
Bedside Manor’s All-Season Mulberry Silk Comforters are:
- Breathable – Silk is natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations, which is a game-changer for people who struggle with temperature issues at night (i.e. menopause). Silk floss is a mold and mildew-proof fiber that naturally wicks away moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton
- Hypoallergenic – 0% synthetic content making it perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Lightweight – light on your body and the perfect solution for people with arthritis or related health concerns
- Good for the environment – a fully renewable resource, mulberry silk requires no freshwater or pesticides
- Durable – Does not break down and cause irritants. Silk is flame-resistant and odor-free
- Extremely light and fluffy – silk drapes around your body, so you can say goodbye to long nights fighting with your duvet
Bedside Manor’s Silk Filled Pillows
A luxurious and health-conscious pillow. Filled with clouds of Grade AAA Mulberry Silk and encased in premium 100% Bamboo Viscose. Beautifully supple, molding to the shape of your head for optimal comfort. The cuddliest pillow you will ever sleep on.